- Uncooked Dried Pasta (Macaroni, Ziti, Wagon Wheels, Ditalini, etc.)
- Ribbon, Elastic Thread, Nylon Fishing Line, or Twine
- Liquid Food Coloring
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Disposable Containers
- Masking Tape
- Combine two tablespoons of rubbing alcohol with one tablespoon of food coloring. Pour into disposable container. Add one cup of your favorite dried pasta, cover and shake until reach desired color.
- Spread the colored pasta on sheets of newspaper to dry.
- After pasta has dried, select your stringing material and tie a knot around one piece of pasta to serve as an “anchor”.
- Wrap a piece of masking tape around the other end of the strand, this will make for easier threading
- Begin stringing colored pasta
- After you finish stringing your strand, tie the end and model your new bracelet or necklace.